Desirable Becker area - close to I95 and Turnpike - Tradition, hospital, shopping and dining. Quiet neighborhood with well maintained homes and new homes around.Enjoy nearby parks and the beach.This large 3/2/2 has a den which can be used as a 4th bedroom. You will like the extra large kitchen and family room, and the formal dining room. The screened patio leads out to a large fenced back yard. Plenty of room for a poolThe home has a brand new metal roof,put on in January 2022 - the refrigerator was just replaced and a bran new stove and microwave installed. The kitchen countertops were redone. The tub in the guest bath was redone. The inside was repainted - The home is in move in condition.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,080 sq. ft
2,080 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower,Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Breakfast Area,Formal
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Garage - Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 80 x 125
- RS-2 PSL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Room for Pool,Screened Patio. < 1/4 Acre,Interior Lot,Paved Road,Public Road,West of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price