Home is where the heart is, and your new beginnings await! Meticulously maintained 4/2/2 home with extended driveway & back porch, vinyl fencing and shed. Nice and open floor plan with tiled formal living, dining and oversized family room with open oversized eat in kitchen, breakfast bar perfect for family gatherings and entertainment. Large, carpeted master suite, master bath with dual vanities separate shower & tub, spacious carpeted guest bedrooms, indoor utility room. Nice private backyard with fruit trees, large shed for extra storage. Extended driveway for RV or boat parking. A commuters dream centrally located near the Turnpike and off Port St Lucie Blvd, great schools, close to shopping, restaurants and Tradition Medical. Welcome home for the Holidays, it's good to be home!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,078 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 5
2,078 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Windmill Point Elementary
Oak Hammock K-8
Treasure Coast High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Eat-In Kitchen,Formal,Snack Bar
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Range - Electric,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar,Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Foyer,Pantry,Roman Tub,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached,RV/Boat.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Fence,Fruit Tree(s),Screen Porch,Shed,Shutters. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price