Welcome home to this charming completely remodeled 3/2/2 home on oversized lot in the Holiday Pines Community, adjacent to the Island Pines Golf club. This home will check off all of your boxes, a fully remodeled kitchen with brand new white cabinets, granite counter tops, farm sink, s/s appliances, with complete open view to the large family room with cozy fireplace, perfectly designed for family gatherings or entertaining. No details spared, beautiful luxury vinyl flooring throughout, completely remodeled bathrooms with upgraded custom plumbing fixtures & lighting, modern vanities with vessel sinks, and frameless glass enclosure. Spacious master suite with dual vanity, oversized screened in porch overlooking the expansive backyard, newer roof and A/C. There is no place like home!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,813 sq. ft
HOLIDAY PINES SUBDIVISION PHASE IIB
1,813 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Lakewood Park Elementary School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Fire Alarm,Microwave,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace(s),Pantry,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Stucco, Frame
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Screen Porch. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price