Home is where the heart is, and your new beginnings await! Captivating and meticulously maintained 3/2/2 upgraded home with keen attention to detail. Freshly painted exterior & interior, new quality luxury vinyl flooring in family room & bedrooms and tiled living areas, quartz countertops and brand new kitchen appliances, AC only 6 years and newer water heater. This home boasts a grand entrance with open and bright flowing floor plan, great for entertaining with open kitchen facing family room for great family gatherings nice covered porch and beautiful private backyard. A commuters dream centrally located with close access to I-95, shopping, great schools and restaurants. Home; a place where family gathers sharing love, laughter and joy ... WELCOME HOME!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,683 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 34
1,683 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Windmill Point Elementary
Treasure Coast High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Formal,Snack Bar
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Storm Shutters,Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry,Roman Tub,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Screen Porch,Shutters. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price