Home is where the heart is, and your new beginnings await! Captivating & meticulously maintained 4/2/2 upgraded home with keen attention to detail and fenced in backyard. Well appointed with freshly painted exterior, nicely manicured exterior front, large & open tiled living areas and laminate flooring in oversized master suite & spacious guest bedrooms. Home boasts large expansive living, family and formal dining with gourmet kitchen, breakfast bar & nook facing family room perfect for entertaining & family gatherings. Pride of homeownership at its best. Oh and the highlight of this home is its oversized back porch overlooking the lush landscaped fenced in backyard. A commuters dream centrally located with close access to I-95, shopping, great schools and restaurants. WELCOME HOME!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,236 sq. ft
2,236 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Windmill Point Elementary
Treasure Coast High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Breakfast Area,Formal,Snack Bar
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Well Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Fence,Screen Porch,Shutters,Well Sprinkler. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price