Home is where the heart is, and your new beginnings await! Captivating & meticulously maintained 4/2/2 upgraded home with keen attention to detail and fenced in backyard. Well appointed with freshly painted exterior, nicely manicured exterior front, large & open tiled living areas and laminate flooring in oversized master suite & spacious guest bedrooms. Home boasts large expansive living, family and formal dining with gourmet kitchen, breakfast bar & nook facing family room perfect for entertaining & family gatherings. Pride of homeownership at its best. Oh and the highlight of this home is its oversized back porch overlooking the lush landscaped fenced in backyard. A commuters dream centrally located with close access to I-95, shopping, great schools and restaurants. WELCOME HOME!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,236 sq. ft
2,236 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Windmill Point Elementary
Treasure Coast High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Separate Tub,Separate Shower,Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Breakfast Area,Snack Bar,Formal
- Auto Garage Open,Water Heater - Elec,Washer,Storm Shutters,Smoke Detector,Refrigerator,Range - Electric,Microwave,Ice Maker,Dryer,Disposal,Dishwasher
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet,Volume Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Well Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Well Sprinkler,Shutters,Screen Porch,Fence. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, VA, FHA, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price