Located in desireable Southbend Lakes this home features upgraded bathrooms, Crown moldings, Granite countertops, S/S Appliances, Cathedral Ceilings, tile and wood floors in bedrooms & living room, New roof installed March 2023, this home is 2200 sq ft under air. a total of 3000 Sq. Ft. Total (Garage & back porch). Formal living and dining rooms, Huge Family room, breakfast and bar areas, and screened porch & room for pool. Great landscaping with fruit trees and a preserve in the back, C24 Park & Boat Ramp less than 1 mile North gives boaters easy access to nearby St Lucie River, and South to Tesoro Country Club & Jessica Clinton Park. Easy access to shopping, I 95 & Turnpike.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2,202 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 39
2,202 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower,Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Dining Family,Dining-Florida,Dining-Living,Dining/Kitchen
- Laundry Tub, Laundry-Inside
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Fire Alarm,Freezer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Laundry Tub,Pantry,Pull Down Stairs,Roman Tub,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Room for Pool,Screen Porch,Shed,Shutters. < 1/4 Acre,Paved Road,Public Road,West of US-1.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price