Home is where the heart is! Welcome home to this pristine & well cared for 4/2/2 home off Crosstown parkway on beautiful setting with protected easement for added privacy & fenced in backyard. Well appointed home with nicely manicured exterior front & backyard, large & open living areas with tile and laminate flooring throughout, formal dining, open & expansive living/family room with breakfast nook and breakfast bar. large master suite with laminate flooring, master bath with his and hers vanities, walk in closet separate tub and shower. Guest bedrooms are spacious and carpeted. Pride of homeownership at its best, immaculately maintained throughout, nice tiled back porch overlooking the lush landscaping, so much to offer ..... take a peek & fall in love you will not be disappointed.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,348 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 20
2,348 Sq. Ft. (approx)
St. Lucie West Centennial High
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Breakfast Area,Formal
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Smoke Detector,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Foyer,Pantry,Pull Down Stairs,Roman Tub,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Screen Porch,Shutters. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price