This stunning 4-bed, 2-bath home built in 2021 boasts a spacious split-level floor plan with plenty of natural light. With 1,898 sq. ft. of living space, it features newly installed plantation shutters throughout. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, stunning quartz countertops, white cabinets, and a peninsula counter with a raised bar for ample counter space.The master suite includes a tray ceiling, walk-in closet, dual vanities, and a luxurious roman tub with a separate shower. The expansive back patio is perfect for entertaining and the yard offers ample space for a pool. This home is conveniently located near shops, restaurants, highways, schools, and parks.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,898 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 14
1,898 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Breakfast Area,Dining Family,Snack Bar
- Laundry Tub, Laundry-Inside
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer,Laundry Tub,Pantry,Pull Down Stairs,Roman Tub,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Shutters. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price